Eligibility Criteria for Beckwith Hall:
- Current application for admission to Lake Michigan College must be received by the Records Office. Only admitted students to LMC are eligible to reside in Beckwith Hall.
- All students must be in good standing with the College to be eligible to live in Housing (Financially, Academically and clear of Conduct issues).
- Students must meet at least 2* of 3 pre-requisites in English, Reading & Math (E, R & M) based on ACT, SAT, ACCUPLACER, COMPASS scores or previous college-level coursework.
Minimum qualifying test scores (must meet at least 2*):
*Students who only meet 1 English, reading or math pre-requisite will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
||Writing/Language Test 27 OR 5 in all 3 essay subsections
||Reading Test 26
||Math Test 24 OR Math Section 480
- Fully admitted and enrolled in 12 or more credit hours or fully admitted and enrolled in 9-11 credits and MUST move to full-time enrollment in the second semester of attendance and future semesters while residing in Beckwith Hall.
- FAFSA submitted to Financial Aid Office with all required documentation on file.
- All eligible students must pass a criminal background check to live in Beckwith Hall.
Students living at Beckwith Hall must also continuously meet the Financial Aid Department standard for Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) to remain eligible for housing.
The application fee of $25.00 is non-refundable and non-transferable.
I understand acceptance of this application does not constitute a guarantee of housing, nor is it to be interpreted as academic admission to the College. A separate signed Housing Agreement and non-refundable $250.00 pre-payment must be received by the Housing Office prior to assignment or move-in.
By checking the Electronic Signature box and clicking the Submit button below, I certify that I have read and agree to all terms and conditions set forth in this application. I understand this application is part of my housing agreement.